|Catalog Number:||760-4620   |
|Controls:||Placenta, Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, Urinary Carcinoma|
S100P (16/f5) antibody is intended for qualified laboratories to qualitatively identify by light microscopy the presence of associated antigens in sections of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using IHC test methods. Use of this antibody is indicated as an aid in the identification and diagnosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and urinary carcinoma within the context of an antibody panel, the patient’s clinical history, and other diagnostic tests evaluated by a qualified pathologist. This antibody is intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use.
1. Lin, F et al. Am J Surg Pathol 2008;32:78-91.
2. Deng, HB et al. Am JClinPathol 2008; 129:81-8.
3. Crnogorac-Jurcevic, T et al. J Pathol2003;201:63-74.
4. Nakata, K et al. Human Pathol 2010; 41:824-31.
5. Higgins, JP et al. AJSP 2007; 31:673-80.
6. Levy, M et al. Human Pathology 2010; 41:1210–1219.